Who Am I?

Hello and welcome to the Oregon Work Injury Blog.  My name is Alana DiCicco and I am a workers' compensation attorney.  I practice in the Portland metro area with offices in both Beaverton and Clackamas.  I specialize in helping injured workers navigate Oregon's workers' compensation laws and obtain the benefits they are entitled to.

Each post is designed to answer common questions injured workers have about Oregon's workers' compensation laws.  It is my hope that these posts will prove helpful to you.  But, if you have any more questions, or you think you need a workers' compensation attorney, feel free to give me a call.  I will set up a free consultation to discuss your case.  My office number if (503) 975-5535.

You can also find additional information at my law firm's website: www.oregonworkinjury.com.

Comments

Popular Posts